How to Get the Best Interest Rates and Terms on Your Purchase and Refinance Mortgage Loan
An Ex-Insider’s Guide to Making Mortgage Lenders Really Work for You
Mortgage loan officers and brokers have always been fighting for your business. But with today’s incredibly low interest rates, slow purchase market and industry shake-up, the competition for your business is fiercer than ever.
This online resource will show you how you can use the current climate to your advantage by providing you with the information and resources you need to find and get the best deals on your mortgage refinance or purchase loan.
Whether you’re taking advantage of low real estate prices to buy a new home or you want to refinance to the lowest mortgage interest rates in history, you have have so many options available. Even if your credit is less than perfect or your income is not very high, there are alternatives and opportunities to consider.
But this website is more than just a “how to” guide for refinancing your home or buying your first home. We are committed to providing you with advanced mortgage loan tips, tactics and strategies for getting the lowest interest rates, identifying the top mortgage loan companies in your area and finding the best mortgage loan program for you.
We invite you to make full use of the in-depth resources on our site (all at no cost):
- Homebuying guide – a 30-page guidebook for beginning homebuyers that explains every stage of the process and everyone you’ll have to deal with along the way, as well as great tips for saving money.
- Refinance with underwater mortgages – an in-depth review of available programs for homeowners looking for a refinance, but whose mortgage balances are higher than their property’s value.
- Refinancing with damaged credit – a review of options and alternatives for homeowners and real estate investors looking to refinance their loan, while dealing with damaged credit grades and low FICO credit scores.
- Inside tips for lowering closing costs – a discussion of several proven ways to significantly lower your mortgage closing costs, whether you’re buying a home or refinance an existing mortgage loan.
- Commercial property financing – mortgage loan options for investors with multifamily apartment buildings and commercial properties.
- Mortgage loan glossary – a detailed glossary of common and sometimes not-so-common mortgage and real estate terms.
- Mortgage industry blog – commentary on current housing and mortgage loan issues, as well reviews of important mortgage news and updates that may affect your search for affordable loan financing.
- Credit repair guide – although you can get financing with bad credit, such as with a personal loan or automobile title loan, you have more options with good credit. Here’s a detailed guide for repairing and rebuilding your damaged credit records.
If after reviewing the resources we’ve initially uploaded to this site you still have mortgage-related questions, please don’t hesitate to submit your questions on our Contact Us page. We’ll get detailed answers for your situations right away.
We also invite you to take advantage of the “industry best” mortgage loan calculator in the right sidebar. Besides calculating your projected monthly mortgage payments, this calculator can also provide you with an amortization table and breakdown of interest payments over the life of your loan.
We hope that you like the information we’ve provided and encourage you to submit recommendations and tips for additional items you’d like us to add. If you find this site helpful, the only thing we ask is that you please help spread the word.